Have a look at the OFSTED page for a copy of our new OFSTED report
Welcome to Castle Hills Primary School's Website
Castle Hills Talent Show
What amazing performances from our children in our talent show.
From whole class singing, dancing, jokes, solo's, car logos to hula hooping, the sun
was shining on what was a fantastic show of talent
throughout the key stages.
A huge well done to those who performed for the whole school, parents and carers, you were outstanding!
Hello and welcome. I am very proud to be Headteacher of Scawthorpe Castle Hills Primary School in which all pupils of different genders, cultures and backgrounds succeed together in harmony.
We are a friendly, caring school with high expectations for all our pupils. Our children are encouraged to explore, discover and question through a range of exciting learning opportunities both within and outside the classroom. The staff endeavour to provide a calm and stimulating environment where good behaviour and mutual respect is modelled by everyone and where everyone is valued.
We work in partnership with parents/carers and the wider community to ensure the success of our children. We believe that children deserve the best possible chances in life and that they learn best when there are strong links between home and school.
New to Scawthorpe Castle Hills?
Choosing the right school for your child is crucial. We firmly believe that Castle Hills is an exceptional school and we always welcome visits from prospective parents, so that we can share with you our passion for learning and our commitment to our children and their families. If you are new to Castle Hills, then I hope that you are able to find all the information you need on this website. If you have any other questions, please contact me directly at the school.
Mrs S McBride
Being the Best we can Be!
Castle Hills Primary School are delighted to offer 30 hour places for our nursery children, from September 2017. Please click HERE to access further information
Thank you for your visit to our school's website - Please come back soon.
Inset Days (Training Days)
Sept - July 2017-2018
- Monday 4th September 2017
- Friday 27th October 2017
- Monday 4th December 2017
- Friday 22nd December 2017
- Monday 4th June 2018
Inset Days (Training Days)
Sept - July 2018-2019
Monday 3rd September 2018
Tuesday 4th September 2018
Friday 21st December 2018
Monday 3rd June 2019
Monday 22 July 2019
Latest School Events
- F2/Y1C, F2/Y1S & 1W Multi Skill Festival @ 10:00am- 11:50am Parents/Carers Invited25Jun2018
- SPORTS WEEK Dedicated to Physical Fun!25Jun2018
- KS2 Sports Day (parents/carers invited) @9:30am-12pm & 1:10pm-2:30pm26Jun2018
- F1 (Nursery) Sports Day @ 10:00am - 11:00am Parents/Carers invited27Jun2018
- Castle Hills Primary School's Summer Extravaganza!! (details to follow)03Jul2018
- Whole School Transition Days (Two Days with their New Teacher)04Jul2018
- Year Six (6H) Transition at Don Valley04Jul2018
- International Day - Special Passports for pupils to access exciting themed activities based around different countries...How far will you travel?06Jul2018
- Arts Week - outdoor themed BIG ART (pupils only)09Jul2018
- F2/Y1C & F2/Y1S go to Yorkshire Wildlife Park11Jul2018
- Whole School 3K Fun Run/Activities @1:15 (Parents/Carers Invited)12Jul2018
- Meet the Teacher - Foundation Stage, 3:30pm-4pm. Years 1 & 2, 4pm-4:30pm. Years 3, 4, 5 & 6, 4:30pm-5pm17Jul2018
- Year Six End of Year Production - The Little Theatre, Doncaster (Tickets available in June)18Jul2018
- Whole School Outdoor Summer 'Beach Party' themed Disco 4pm-5:30pm Tickets £2 PRE ORDER19Jul2018
- Non-Uniform Day £1 donation towards school funds please.20Jul2018
- School Closes at normal times for the Summer Holidays20Jul2018