Have a look at the OFSTED page for a copy of our new OFSTED report
Welcome to Castle Hills Primary School's Website
Hello and welcome. I am very proud to be Headteacher of Scawthorpe Castle Hills Primary School in which all pupils of different genders, cultures and backgrounds succeed together in harmony.
We are a friendly, caring school with high expectations for all our pupils. Our children are encouraged to explore, discover and question through a range of exciting learning opportunities both within and outside the classroom. The staff endeavour to provide a calm and stimulating environment where good behaviour and mutual respect is modelled by everyone and where everyone is valued.
We work in partnership with parents/carers and the wider community to ensure the success of our children. We believe that children deserve the best possible chances in life and that they learn best when there are strong links between home and school.
New to Scawthorpe Castle Hills?
Choosing the right school for your child is crucial. We firmly believe that Castle Hills is an exceptional school and we always welcome visits from prospective parents, so that we can share with you our passion for learning and our commitment to our children and their families. If you are new to Castle Hills, then I hope that you are able to find all the information you need on this website. If you have any other questions, please contact me directly at the school.
Mrs S McBride
Being the Best we can Be!
Castle Hills Primary School are delighted to offer 30 hour places for our nursery children, from September 2017. Please click HERE to access further information
Thank you for your visit to our school's website - Please come back soon.
Inset Days (Training Days)
Sept - July 2017-2018
- Monday 4th September 2017
- Friday 27th October 2017
- Monday 4th December 2017
- Friday 22nd December 2017
- Monday 23rd July 2018
Latest School Events
- STEM Enrichment Day (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths activities)19Feb2018
- School Opens at Normal Time19Feb2018
- Zero the Hero 100th Birthday (Children to come dressed as their SuperHero if they wish)22Feb2018
- World Book Day - Children (if they wish) to come dressed as their favourite book character or SuperHero for a fun day filled with book related activities01Mar2018
- Class Photograph Day08Mar2018
- Pupil Progress Meetings for Parents/Carers @ 1pm - 7pm (pupils remain in school)15Mar2018
- The Book Fair will be in school all week - parents/carers are invited to purchase books and accessories16Mar2018